Victims of Terror Can Finally Rest in Peace
On September 11, 2001, the towers fell, and thousands of lives were lost at the hand of a madman. On May 1, 2011, U.S. forces succeed in killing Osama bin Laden. Many feel that justice prevailed and those who lost their lives can finally rest in peace.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.