Filmmaker Michael Moore has been heavily involved in the Occupy Wall Street protests. Moore is known for his award winning and highly grossing documentaries Roger and Me, Bowling For Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11. When pressed on his net worth at $50 million, Moore has denied the characterization and declared he's part of the bottom 99% of income earners. His claim stands in opposition to his highly grossing films and his current lawsuit against the Weinstein Co. for an additional $2.7 million from Fahrenheit 9/11 profits, following his payment of approximately $20 million for the film.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.