California's Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
Proposition 8, which banned same-sex marriage in California was ruled unconstitutional by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in a 2-1 decision. The appellate court found there was no rational basis for excluding the right to marriage from same-sex couples. While a great triumph for marriage equality, the decision will likely be appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court, leaving the rights for same-sex couples in California still uncertain.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.