The U.S. stands by Israel on Iran
President Obama and Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu recently met to discuss common ground on addressing Iran's desire to develop a nuclear weapon. While Netanyahu has insisted a military strike against Iranian facilities be an option, Obama has favored sanctions and diplomacy. Although Obama has said the United states "has Israel's back," the two leaders remain fundamentally in disagreement over how to proceed.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.