Vote Red, Get Green
Burma (also called Myanmar) votes in its first open general election in 25 years today. In the run-up to these elections, we've been publishing cartoons by Burmese artists. According to DVB Debate's cartoonist Soe Thaw Dar it doesn't matter if one 'votes red' (for Suu Kyi's opposition party), the ballot box will be green (the color of the ruling party, backed by the army). Let's see if he is right.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.