Burma's Ruling Party
Burma (also called Myanmar) will vote on 8 November in its first open general election in 25 years. In the run-up to these elections, Cartoon Movement will publish a weekly cartoon by a Burmese artist. Read more about the project here. Green is the colour of the ruling USDP party (with former militaries). According to DVB Debate's cartoonist Soe Thaw Dar this is how they control the upcoming elections.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.