Burma's Youth Vote
Burma (also called Myanmar) will vote on 8 November in its first open general election in 25 years. In the run-up to these elections, Cartoon Movement will publish a weekly cartoon by a Burmese artist. Read more about the project here. Which parties can Burma's first time voters choose between on November 8th? According to cartoonist Soe Thaw Dar the choice is between the current army-backed USDP (left) and the biggest opposition party NLD from Aung San Suu Kyi (right).
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.