Elections in Burma - Religion & Elections
Burma (also called Myanmar) will vote on 8 November in its first open general election in 25 years. In the run-up to these elections, Cartoon Movement will publish a weekly cartoon by a Burmese artist. Read more about the project here. The influence of religious tensions on the upcoming elections, is like two sumo wrestlers fighting, while the army grabs the power, according to DVB Debate cartoonist Htein Thar.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.