Elections in Burma - Communal Violence
Burma (also called Myanmar) will vote on 8 November in its first open general election in 25 years. In the run-up to these elections, Cartoon Movement will publish a weekly cartoon by a Burmese artist. Read more about the project here. About this cartoon: in several areas in Burma communal violence is reported, related to the upcoming elections. Cartoonist Kyaw Thu Rein seems to state: 'The ones targeting the campaign, may become a target as well'.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.