The world's largest rocket, Starship, developed by SpaceX for trips to the Moon and Mars, exploded shortly after liftoff, although company owner Elon Musk called it a success. How much does a project like this cost?
Musk had estimated the total cost of the Starship project at between $2 billion and $10 billion, though he was confident the figure was leaning closer to $2,000 as it is a "low-cost" project.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.