Human Rights in the Philippines
A cartoon originally published in the Philippine political cartoon Facebook page Pitik Bulag. This cartoon is about the human rights situation in the Philippines, specifically the red-tagging and extrajudicial killings of the Rodrigo Duterte government that has continued during the new Bongbong Marcos administration.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.