Filipina Domestic Workers and the Lack of Protection of Labor Laws
A cartoon originally published in the Philippine political cartoon Facebook page Pitik Bulag. The murder of Filipina domestic worker Jullebee Ranara in Kuwait in January 2023 highlights the vulnerability of Filipina domestic workers that are not protected by the labor laws in many of the countries where they work.
Ranara's body was found beside a road in a desert, her skull smashed and her body burnt.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.