Iranian artist Atena Farghadani is sentenced to 12 years in prison over an illustration depicting members of the Iranian parliament as animals. Sharokh Heidari is only one of the cartoonists that responded with a protest cartoon. You can join the campaign by adding your own protest cartoon to social media or to our newsroom with the hashtag #Draw4Atena or (if you can’t draw) by writing an open letter to the government of Iran.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.