If the word violence against women is blue-eyed in your mind and depicts a sad woman, you are not alone. This is the perception of many people who consider violence against women to be physical. But this is not all violence. It may be so common for women to hear street insults and harassment, and they are exposed to it every day that they do not think it is a form of violence against a woman.
All over the world, women have been recognized as second sex and exposed to violence for a variety of reasons. Fortunately, women today are more aware of their rights.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.