The change is official: Twitter has stopped calling itself that to be known from now on as X. This modification caused great doubts in users at first, who did not know exactly what the new name or the new logo meant. Is it a bird with clear wings? Are you referring to SpaceX, Elon Musk's aerospace company? No, neither of these is the meaning of the X that now stands for Twitter.
As explained by the owner of Twitter, behind this new name is the fact that the social network now belongs to X Corp, a subsidiary of his company X Holding Corp. X Corp has been created in 2023 as a successor to Twitter and, in fact, a large luminous sign with the X already appears in its offices in San Francisco, the removal of which has already been requested by the residents.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.