World Music Day: Remembering Imprisoned Musicians
Although World Music Day on 21 June is a day to celebrate music, we should also remember the scores of musicians around the globe who are persecuted and imprisoned for using their craft as a form of protest against government oppression.
Human Rights Watch through their #FreeThem campaign has highlighted the cases of some of these brave individuals who have paid a high price for the peaceful exercise of their fundamental rights.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.