Women as baby maker
Objectification theory provides an important framework for understanding,
researching, and intervening to improve women’s lives in a sociocultural context
that sexually objectifies the female body and equates a woman’s worth with her
body’s appearance and sexual functions. The purpose of this Major Contribution
is to advance theory, research, practice, and training related to the sexual
objectification of women. The purpose of this article is to introduce readers to
objectification theory and related research, extend objectification theory to our
understanding of women’s substance use and/or abuse and immersed forms of
sexual objectification via sexually objectifying environments, and provide an
overview of this Major Contribution on Sexual Objectification of Women.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.