Was George W. Bush Really That Bad?
http://sinkers.org/stage/?p=1297 ...The dedication of the George W. Bush Presidential Library gave US media a chance to enjoy one of its current favorite pastimes: rehabilitating the public images of reprehensible public figures. They hardly had time to recover after canonizing Thatcher before it was time for their toughest challenge ever -- rehabilitating George W. Bush.
The worst thing about Obama's speech was that he paraphrased Bill Clinton. Between that and the Thatcher veneration and Chelsea Clinton interviewing the GEICO Gecko, this pretty much indicates the death of the US media.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.