Sales of arms and weapons of mass destruction by the world’s 25 largest arms-producing and military services companies totalled upwards of US$961 billion in 2021. The third world destinations of many of their products, through air strikes, bombardments and general military conflict lie in ruins, leading to starvation and waves of human misery on an unimaginable scale.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.