‘A political quake as well’: Will Turkey’s calamity rattle Erdogan’s rule? Turkey's most devastating earthquake since 1939 has raised big questions about whether such a large-scale tragedy could have been avoided and whether President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's government could have done more to save lives.
Check out our collection for more cartoons about Erdogan.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.