Upon granting an extension to Article 50, the legal mechanism by which the United Kingdom is removed from the European Union, Council President Donald Tusk urged Britain "Please do not waste this time." Over the ensuing months Prime Minister Theresa May failed to pass her withdrawal agreement through parliament, constantly stymied by both those who oppose the idea of leaving and "hard-Brexiters" who perceive the agreement to be punitive and unworkable. She was replaced by Boris Johnson, who became leader of government with a scant number of normal working days until the Brexit deadline.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.