Quite hot enough
Summer 2023: Lethal heatwaves have hit Mediterranean nations, forcing people indoors and leading to terrible wildfires in Greece and Portugal. Fires in Canada have also darkened skies in the United States, and a catastrophic fire has consumed a town on Maui, Hawaii. July was the hottest month in recorded history. In the southern hemisphere, winter weather patterns have failed to materialize as normal. Sea temperatures have staggered scientists, far outstripping predicted rates of climate change. And yet, there are few signs people will accept any degree of inconvenience in order to spare the worst outcomes.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.