three fingers against the military junta
The military seized control of the Southeast Asian country after the general elections held earlier this year, the National League for Democracy party led by Aung San Suu Kyi won by an overwhelming majority.
The deadly crackdown on civilians, including children, came as protesters defied warnings and took to the streets in towns and cities.
With three fingers raised, students, teachers and nurses from all over the country demonstrate their resistance to the military coup
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.