TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DIFFICULTY
The gigantic Ever Given, a Panamanian-flagged ship that carries cargo between Asia and Europe, got stuck on Tuesday in a single-lane stretch of the canal, about six kilometers (3.7 miles) north of the southern access, near the city of Suez.
THIS, WHICH IS VERY UNFORTUNATE, COULD BE A SOLUTION FOR CAMEL CARAVANS
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.