Suppression of the Left: Union Made in the USA
So far, at least five of the USA's major labor unions have endorsed Barack Obama for re-election, despite his cozy relationship with bankers and Wall Street, his warmongering overseas, and his horrendous civil liberties record. Sadly, ironically, it seems that the biggest obstacle to the struggle for workers' rights in the USA is the unions.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.