At last, Nelson Mandela's laid to rest. Good thing, too; I couldn't have stood much more of the hypocrisy spewing from the leaders of nations who armed the apartheid regime.
From an official statement by mass murderer and prison camp operator Barack Obama on the day Mandela died:
"We will not likely see the likes of Nelson Mandela again. So it falls to us as best we can to forward the example that he set..."
How true. If we saw the likes of Mandela today, he'd be on Obama's "kill list" if he hasn't already been smeared by a drone - or else, he's rotting in Gitmo right now.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.