Secrets of the mind
Mental disorders (psychiatric or psychological) include changes in thinking, emotions and / or behavior. Small changes in these aspects of life are common, but when these changes cause significant distress to the person and / or interfere with their daily life, they are considered a mental illness or mental health disorder. The effects of a mental illness can be lasting or temporary.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.