As Brexit approaches the Scottish government comes under increasing pressure to enact a new referendum on independence. While Scotland voted to remain in the UK in 2014, the country was also in favour of EU membership in 2016. Many think an influential factor on the former decision was British government warnings that Scotland would "crash out" of the EU. Now that's happening regardless, it seems the only way to stay in might be to leave!
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.