Saudi Arabia: U.S Allies or All Lies?
As the U.S President dances with the Saudi elite in Riyadh and lauds them as U.S allies, it's worth recalling this statement he made early last year on the campaign trail:
“Who knocked down the World Trade Center? It wasn’t the Iraqis, it was the Saudi's — take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents."
-- Donald Trump. Bluffton, South Carolina, February 17, 2016.
Trump appeared to be referencing the 28 pages that were redacted from the 2002 Joint Inquiry into the 9/11 attacks. Those pages are widely said to implicate the Saudi elite of financing the attacks.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.