Revising the History of Martial Law in the Philippines
A cartoon originally published in the Philippine political cartoon Facebook page Pitik Bulag. The Marcos family has waged a social media campaign for several years now to fool younger generations of Filipinos into thinking that the late dictator Ferdinand Marcos's Martial Law period was a "golden age" of prosperity and stability. The Martial Law period was in reality the opposite, a time of human rights abuses, mismanagement of the economy and rampant corruption and nepotism.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.