Red White & Blue Brexit
Theresa May's EU withdrawal agreement has been defeated twice in the UK's parliament; the speaker of the House of Commons has voted that a third "Meaningful Vote" cannot take place without change to the content, something that cannot happen before the agreed Brexit date of March 29th. Hence May must seek an extension to Article 50 from the EU 27 or risk crashing out with no deal in place.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.