To celebrate this Lunar New Year, the Tibet Autonomous Regional government has distributed more than 1 million flags and portraits throughout Tibet, to places including temples, schools and rural households. The portraits depict the four-generation central leadership, represented by Mao Zedong, Deng Xiaoping, Jiang Zemin and Hu Jintao. Padma Choling, chairman of the regional government, said that hanging the portrait expressed the heartfelt gratitude of Tibetans for the People's Republic of China (PRC) central government and the Communist Party of China (CPC). If you want to learn more about the artist Crazy Crab and his work, read the interview on our blog. This cartoon was republished by the New Internationalist .
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.