The Swedish Academy awarded the 2012 Nobel Literature Prize to Chinese author Mo Yan, who kept silence when Liu Xiaobo (the winner of 2010 Nobel peace prize) was arrested, and defended Mao Zedong, the founder of Chinese Communist Party, who wrote that Chinese art must serve the Party. In Chinese, “Mo” is “Don’t”. More details: http://rt.com/art-and-culture/news/chinese-nobel-literature-winner-398/
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.