Predictive maintenance is a proactive approach to industrial maintenance that uses data analysis and algorithms to predict when equipment is likely to fail. This allows maintenance teams to take preventive actions, reducing the likelihood of unexpected breakdowns and increasing equipment reliability. By continuously monitoring equipment performance, predictive maintenance helps to minimize downtime, improve efficiency and lower costs.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.