AI goes MAD
Model Autophagy Disorder (MAD) is a new phenomenon in which Artificial Intelligence (AI) gets trapped in a self-devouring loop when repeatedly trained on AI-generated data. This repeated use of synthetic data leads to a continuous decline in the quality of generative AI models, causing them to lose their ability to produce realistic results.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.