To some, former US Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg may have been a "towering champion of women's rights" but to others she was a monster who for nearly three decades presided over court rulings which determined the fate of untold numbers of unborn children, including females, murdered in Planned Parenthood clinics and other abortion slaughterhouses.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.