During 2020, Colombia achieved the reduction of antipersonnel mines, which for years have killed millions of lives within the armed conflict in that country. According to the government of President Iván Duque, this deduction of mines is given thanks to a joint work between military schools in Latin America that support their nation
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.