Memorial to a Massacre
Twenty-first anniversary of the Port Arthur massacre in Tasmania, Australia.
35 people were killed and dozens injured when a lone gunman with military-grade weapons allegedly opened fire on tourists at the popular Port Arthur historic site on 28 April, 1996.
The gunman is serving 35 life sentences for the crime but was denied a trial after a "confession", fuelling conspiracy theories that police marksmen took part in the shootings in order to bring about gun-control in Australia.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.