May 26: Australia Says Sorry
"Sorry Day" is an annual event held in Australia on May 26 to remember and commemorate the mistreatment of the country's Indigenous population, beginning in 1788 when our forebears first invaded these shores.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.