Maguindanao Massacre and Philippine Free Press
Today marks the 11th anniversary of single deadliest event for journalists in history. 58 victims, which includes 34 journalists, were mercilessly killed and buried by people that was masterminded by local politicians in Maguindanao, Philippines. 11 years after, the situation of press freedom in the Philippines worsened under the President Duterte. The justice for the relatives of victims has not been fully served.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.