Zabihullah Mujahid, a spokesman for the Taliban, announced Tuesday that Afghan citizens will no longer be allowed to enter Kabul airport due to the chaotic situation there.
At a press conference, Mujahid urged people trying to enter the airport to return home and assured them that their safety would be guaranteed.
He also accused the United States government of encouraging people to go to the airport and board airplanes.
"We ask the Americans not to encourage Afghans to leave. We need their talents," he said.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.