Justice for the Hillsborough 96
The Hillsborough Stadium disaster was a human crush that caused the deaths of 96 mostly Liverpool supporters and injured 766 others at a football match between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest at Hillsborough Stadium in Sheffield, England on 15 April 1989.
An inquest on 26 April 2016 returned a verdict that the supporters were killed due to a failure from the command and response of both police and ambulance services regarding their duty of care on the day.
It looks like after 27 years the families of the dead and those injured will finally get the justice they have been seeking.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.