7 August 2015, the Appeals Chamber of the International Criminal Court (ICC) issued an order scheduling a public hearing on 19 August 2015 at 10:00 (the Hague local time) to deliver its decision on the Prosecution's appeal against Trial Chamber V(B)'s decision, dated 3 December 2014. Trial Chamber V(B) had declined to refer to the Assembly of States Parties the matter in relation to non-compliance of the Kenyan Government with its obligations under the Rome Statute in the case of The Prosecutor vs. Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.