On June 29, China’s National People’s Congress (NPC) passed new national security legislation applicable to Hong Kong. The new security law uses sweeping provisions to criminalize secession, terrorism, collusion with foreign powers and subversion of the Chinese government. Check out our collection to see more cartoons about Hong Kong.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.