Hypocrisy on Nike's Kaepernick Ad
Amidst the backlash, Nike actually posted a double digit increase in their merchandise sales after they featured Kaepernick as the face of their brand!
In reality, Nike pretends that they care on the political situation like racism. This multinational company wants to gain more profit by entering the market of "people of color" and youth sectors. Also, for many years, they are also facing labor issues in their outsourced employees from developing countries.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.