Hit Any Key To Continue
Anyone of a certain age who worked in offices will remember a piece of "office folk art" popular in offices back during the days of MS-DOS: a cartoon duck with a giant cartoon hammer about to deal a death blow to a computer displaying the MS-DOS post-crash message: "Hit any key to continue".
This memory from my early working days came back to me as I read the news of the ongoing saga of healthcare.gov: the poor testing, the history of FAIL in the career of HHS Secretary Sebelius, the cronyism involved in the choice of the firm to build the Web site. It's comedy gold on a grand scale.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.