Here we go again, Scotland.
As the UK's leadership changes for the fourth time in six years, First Minister of Scotland Nicola Sturgeon has stated an intent to hold a second referendum on independence and, if unable to do so, ask voters to consider the the likely general election a de facto referendum.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.