Google Versus China
Google has introduced a new tool called uProxy, that will help Internet users to circumvent government interference. Google motto is 'Don't Be Evil', but Google's role in China is a questionable one. One the one hand, by developing tools like uProxy, it helps support an open Internet; on the other hand, Google's activities in China support the censoring policies of the government.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.
Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.