Japan began releasing a third batch of treated radioactive water from the wrecked Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant, as tensions persist among neighboring countries, such as China and Russia, that are opposed to the move. The wastewater discharges have been strongly opposed by fishing groups, and motivated fierce protests in South Korea
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.