Iranian visual artist Atena Farghadani has received a 12 year prison sentence for drawing a cartoon that portrayed parliamentarians as cattle and apes. Cartoonists around the world are drawing in solidarity with Atena and many are calling for a boycott of Iran. Atena's lawyer has also been detained, apparently for doing no more than shaking hands with her, inevitably delaying the process of her appeal.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.